April 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers* + 50% off Coupon Code

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
April PopSugar Must Have Spoilers

April PopSugar Must Have Spoilers

Goodness, I thought we were set for the night on spoilers, but I guess not! MUT has just uncovered that the April PopSugar Must Have box will contain the following items:

~Blueavocado Shopper Reusable Bag ($24.99)
~Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette ($36)
~Fresh Pastry Stand Tea Towel Set (~$18) (not sure what pattern)
~Graphic Image Pocket Notes ($36) (not sure the color of the notebook)
~Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap ($10.50) (there is also a glass bottle for $18.  Not sure which we are getting).
ETA: It looks like we are also getting this (thank you again boxnewbie at MUT):
~Nature Box PopSugar Must Have Mix

All totaled I came up with an estimated value of $125.49 (plus the NatureBox snack bag) for the April PopSugar Must Have Box!  As always, this information is subject to change since no one has actually received a box yet! Prices, sizes and all that are never final until we really get our hands on a box. But, what do you think so far??? If you haven’t subscribed yet, they have also uncovered a brand new half-off code!  You can use the code “CHANNEL7” to save 50% off your first PopSugar Box, meaning you can score all this for only $20!!! Expired as of 4-4-14.

Screen Shot 2014-01-11 at 10.35.35 PM

This entry was posted in Monthly Subscription Boxes and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

80 Responses to April 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers* + 50% off Coupon Code

1. Amanda K says:

So excited for this box!!

Me too!

2. Jill says:

I always say I am not going to look at spoilers, but I always do. This sounds like a great box! I am excited!

Jennifer Reply:

I always look! I can’t resist!

3. Kellie says:

This is so freaking exciting. I have NO idea why. But last month was great, and this month is also awesome. Two months in a row? I didn’t expect that….

Jennifer Reply:

I know! It’s going to be a great one!!!!

4. kristina moya says:

Oh thanks for the code! I cancelled last month and just HAD to renew after these spoilers! ;)

No problem!

5. Kayla says:

Okay I was totally not going to get this month’s box but this was too good to pass up! I needed eyeshadow and the one I normally buy is 20 bucks anyway at least this way I get lot of other goodies as well!

Jennifer Reply:

way too good to pass up!

6. Erica says:

Is this the full box? It seems weird not to have a treat or snack. Its quite cute though!

Jennifer Reply:

Those are all the items that were listed in the article:

7. Elise Nelson says:

I really just want the eye shadow and even that for $20 is great! Do you think there will be other things added or is this probably the complete list?

Jennifer Reply:

I don’t know. That is everything from the article:

Jennifer Reply:

There is also a NatureBox snack. That was in the video, on that same site. Not the article.

Erica Reply:

Oh thank you! Interesting! This box seems very “spring clean” theme.

8. Iris says:

I think I’m getting two of these April boxes… one that I bought earlier with the April10 code when it was still working (on a second account since it wouldn’t work on my main account) and I think I’m getting second one because two of my friends signed up on my main account. But now the question is… do I order a third to gift?? Because this is an amazing steal for $20!

Jennifer Reply:

Maybe a mother’s day gift???

Iris Reply:

I asked my mom if she wanted this box, but she wasn’t interested in any of the items. XD Oh well, I’ll save my money to buy her something else. :)

9. Sophie says:

Sooo I really hope these spoilers are correct, because I may or may not have just purchased a second box. But really, just knowing the Too Faced palette is in there, you can’t go wrong.

Jennifer Reply:

I think they are right! It was an ABC station that posted these.

10. Marietta Tisdale says:

Just ordered my second box. I am so bad, and have no will power. I figure I have a lot of gifts to give out in the next couple of months… ;)

Perfect!!!

11. Rebecca F. says:

Thank you so much for posting this! I signed up so fast I thought I was going to hurt myself! LoL

Jennifer Reply:

Ha!!!! I do that too sometimes. Like I can’t type fast enough for some of these deals!

Rebecca Reply:

OMG that’s hilarious! You and I did the same thing girl!
    Jen- I just noticed the little icons you have by our names are different. How did you get them to do that? It is the cutest thing.

Jennifer Reply:

I can change a setting on my blog. But if you sign up here (http://en.gravatar.com) you can make yours be whatever you want!

12. Sabrina says:

Yes! Could not pass up that discount code! I’m now a PopSugar subscriber :)

Yay!!!

13. Lauren says:

50% off means I should get 2, right? Haha I don’t think my husband will agree. These spoilers look good! The palette alone makes the box for me. Oh and I’ve seen that brand of soap at Target (I think?) and I’ve wanted to try it. Yay!

Jennifer Reply:

I have bought it from Target a few times and love it. I like the wire holders they come in!

14. ida says:

What? No Must Have Food item? Odd.

Jennifer Reply:

There could be I guess and they just didn’t announce it in that spoiler.

15. Alexia561 says:

Thank you! Couldn’t resist ordering a box, as that’s an amazing deal!

Too good to pass up!

16. lynsey says:

The 50 percent off code works, as long as you only subscribe monthly, cancel auto renew every month they have a good code and just use it..

Jennifer Reply:

I am just not alert enough for that! I do like that they let you resub with codes on the same account though!

lynsey Reply:

I do too!

17. Scarlett says:

I’m so glad my husband talked me out of canceling my subscription! I can’t wait for this box. Too Faced is my favorite makeup right now. I’m glad I passed on the chocolate eyeshadow pallet when I was at Sephora last week. There were just too many shades, but this one looks perfect! I love everything else too. Two great months in a row. Yay! :) I’m fine with no food in this box since I usually end up giving that away.

Jennifer Reply:

Yay!!! Maybe they will have a food item and just didn’t include it.

18. kay says:

It’s my SIL’s birthday in a month-ordered this for her! She never buys makeup but will borrow my neutral stuff so the pallet is perfect, and the rest is stuff she’d love. And what a price!

Jennifer Reply:

It’s amazing!!! You can’t pass it up!

19. Kayla P says:

I just watched a YouTube video and she was taste testing stuff from the NatureBox, and she had a code for 50% off a box (Code is SNACKNOW, just in case any one was interested), and I subscribed just to test it out. Right after I subbed, I came to check if I missed any posts, and I saw that you edited with a NatureBox sample mix! Timing can be so funny some times!

Kayla P Reply:

I am trying to find where boxnewbie posted about the NatureBox mix, did she post it on MUT?

Jennifer Reply:

I’m not sure? She sent me a video link from the channel7 site!

20. NotSoUsual says:

Cancelled last month but thanks to you, I took advantage of the 50% discount. LOL

How could you not??

21. Lyndie says:

I caved. I have been stalking that palette for a while. The other items just sealed the deal. I was shocked that when I subscribed that it said I’d get the April box. Their membership must have tanked!

Jennifer Reply:

I would love to know how many subscribers they have! I think they just make more boxes now!

22. Caroline R. says:

I was going strong this month by cancelling popsugar & wantable intimates…but oh man, this 50% off code is too good to be true but it is true and I’m getting April’s box :-)

Jennifer Reply:

You couldn’t NOT use the code. That would have been wrong!

23. Vivian says:

Thanks for sharing! I cancelled mine a long time ago but the boxes seem to have been awesome since then. Couldn’t say no to this code!

Jennifer Reply:

You can’t pass up 50% off!

24. Alison says:

I think this is a really good box!!

I think so too!

25. Beth says:

So…..I work for the company that makes Caldrea. I’m hooked on the Rosewater Driftwood Laundry Detergent (I get it at our company store) – so I’m both excited/not excited about the soap. I know I’ll love it — I also know I can walk down to the company store and get it for $4. I also know I haven’t done that yet because I have a million other scents to use up first……So I guess it’s a good thing I’m getting what is probably my favorite scent now…..watch them have this be the one thing they send in different varieties and me get the madrian orange that is in both my bathrooms – lol.

Jennifer Reply:

That’s a great place to work! That store sounds amazing. I love those caddies they have!

26. Katie L says:

…I got two. I didn’t NEED two, or really even WANT two. At that price though, I was able to justify it. *Sigh*

Jennifer Reply:

Gifts! Think of the extras for your gift closet.

27. Candice says:

Thank you so much for the code!! I have been watching this one for a while and it is time!! Pretty much no gamble here- great products at a huge discount. I was going to join popsugar or fancy ( my hubby approved one more expensive box after seeing how I love all my less expensive ones) and popsugar looks like a better choice. I was not impressed with the multiple fancy mystery boxes I ordered and popsugar had me feeling jealous the last month! Popsugar it is!

Jennifer Reply:

Great choice!! And this deal was too good to pass up!

28. Les says:

Are the boxes always this good?!

Jennifer Reply:

I always like them. You can go here and se what’s been in previous boxes:

29. JoEtta says:

Ive been buying this on a monthly basis since last month (because I got a new Cobalt leather Foley and Corinna and had to get the scarf to match) but have to say Im more excited about this months box because I will use everything in it. Its all very useful stuff. Im kinda tempted to buy two.

I did!!!

30. Kam says:

Dang it, Jen!

I cancelled after last month, but just resubbed. I know you don’t like to say anything critical about popsugar, but some of the boxes have been real stinkers. I think that they damaged trust in their subscription base, and I know personally, I won’t stay subbed without spoilers and codes.

Jennifer Reply:

I do love PopSugar! I always have. You didn’t like last months? That one seemed to be super popular with the scarf and all. I know people weren’t in love with Feb’s though!

Kam Reply:

Oh no, last month’s was great! It was my first box since November, I loved the scarf, but I cancelled bc I didn’t trust the good run to continue. I’ll stick to subbing and unsubbing depending on spoilers.

mary m Reply:

That’s what I did too! LOL

31. April says:

Oh Man! I love Caldrea and I’ve suggested a few times and there it is–sadly I can’t put in an order until the 10th, so no discount for me :( But this box looks great, yay!

;(

32. S says:

I caved in and signed up for my first order! Apart from the too faced palette, the reuasable shopping bag looks great as well! And the handwash :)

So usuable!!!

33. mary m says:

damnit I signed back up! LOL I had cancelled my subscription because I wasn’t in love with the last 2 boxes, but now I’m back to getting it again. BUT I got 1/2 off the first month again! So that was good :)

Jennifer Reply:

LOL! At least you know what was in this one. No risk involved.

34. caitlin says:

Ok I broke down and got a box. Today is payday and for $20 I couldn’t resist! Considering ordering one for my mom too!!

Yay!!!

35. Sher says:

Loved your comment about the gift “closet,” I used to have a “gift box” but now it’s a “gift closet” too.

Jennifer Reply:

LOL. I have a gift for everything.