I loved doing my holiday gift guides so much that I thought I would do a Valentine’s Day one. Here are some of my favorite Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her.
1. xox Chocolate Dipped Cake Pops ($44.95): These are way cuter than the traditional box of chocolates. And show much more thought than just running to CVS and grabbing whatever box is on the shelf.
2. NARS Kiss Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Coffret ($45): Of all the products I love, lip gloss is my favorite. And mini lip glosses are even better.
3. Here in My Heart Tulip Bouquet ($59.99): Roses are nice, but I have always loved tulips. And calla lilies. Go outside the box this year and pick up flowers other than roses for your lady!
4. Diptyque ‘rose Duet’ candle ($65): One of my newest obsessions is Diptyque candles. Yeah, they are pricey, but worth every penny. No, seriously. They are so fragrant that you don’t need to keep them lit to keep the room smelling good! Don’t want to buy one? Enter my giveaway to give another scent a try!
5. Charlotte Olympia “Love Me” Pump ($1,450): Alright, fine, they are insanely priced and not exactly practical. And out of my price range. But if someone gave me them as a gift, I wouldn’t be sad.
6. Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer – Bright Red ($24): Classic red nail polish. Who doesn’t love it?
7. Harvey Prince Ageless Pink Grapefruit ($98): OMG, I got this in my January Birchbox and I am obsessed. I don’t often find a fragrance that I LOVE, but I love this. Once I save up enough BB points, this is going to be all mine!
8. Tory Burch Snake Print Cosmetic Clutch ($78): This could also double as a fun clutch with a cute dress or jeans.
9. Munki Munki Knit Pajamas ($68): Let’s be real here, your girlfriend / wife / “special friend” doesn’t want some slinky nightgown or lingerie. That’s more like a gift for you. Your girlfriend wants some cozy pjs she can wear every day. And these totally fit the bill.
10. Kate Spade I Kissed A Frog Clutch ($328): How cute is that little frog clasp? I love it. Totally love it.
Do you exchange Valentine’s gifts? If so, what’s on your wish list?