My September Wittlebee Box arrived last week and I am finally getting a chance to review it. It’s a lot of work reviewing all these boxes (*).
I had returned two outfits from my August box (guess which two), so instead of six items / outfits I got eight. I was happy with their return process. I e-mailed them and let them know I wasn’t happy with a few things and they sent me a prepaid return address label and made some notes about my preferences in my file. I changed nothing about my style preferences from the previous month. I just read on their FB page that they are doing away with the the personality options in the style preferences. Instead of “diva, preppy, etc.” you will be able select more personal options such as patterns, colors, solids, types of graphics, etc. I really like this idea since my idea of preppy is not the same as everyone else’s.
Anyways, onto the real point of this post! Here’s what was in my box this month:
1. Kate Quinn Organics Kimono Bodysuit ($23): I couldn’t find the exact pattern (which I will admit is a little crazy) online, but this is the same style. B thinks this is ugly, but I like it .
2. American Apparel Onesie ($11.50): LOVE. They could fill the box with six of these every month and I would be thrilled. They are a great material and come in a bunch of great colors. I don’t know what else to say other than I love it.
3. American Apparel Karate Pants x 2 ($12/each): While some might say these are just plain old pants, I love them. I know WB is going to look great in them too. They seem to run a little on the big side (and WB runs a little on the small side), but they will fit nicely soon enough.
4. Kicky Pants Basic Long Sleeved Tee ($15.40): The fabric that this tee is made out of is different. But in a good way. Somehow it’s made from bamboo? Anyways, it’s super soft and B even commented on how much he liked the fabric. If B likes it, it must be good.
5. Parrot Onesie & Matching Pants ($15??): Okay, I cannot figure out the brand of this outfit. The inner tag doesn’t say (is that not weird or what) and the little tag on the outside just has cotton candy on it. I cannot find anything close to this online. Whatever. I love the onesie, but I could do without the pants.
I WB doesn’t like anything that cinches at the ankle. He thinks it makes his thighs look fat.
6. Wild & Cozy “Born to be Wild” Onesie ($11.90): While I wouldn’t have WB wear this for pictures or anything, it’s fine for everyday wear. In fact, he’s worn it already. And he looked good in it.
7. Cotton Candy Long Sleeve Lap Tee ($16): Whoever is in charge over at Wittlebee must think WB looks good in aqua because we have gotten a few aqua tees so far. Luckily he does look good in it! I like this tee a lot because I don’t think it will lose it’s shape in the wash like lots of stuff does. It’s made from a onesie type material so it will stretch but fall back into place.
8. Dr. Seuss Green Eggs & Ham Onesie ($14.99): I got a Dr. Suess One Fish, Two Fish onesie from Wittlebee a few months ago and loved that, so of course I love this too.
I am super super pleased with our box this month. And I cannot wait to be able to customize our profile even more. I thought about canceling this subscription, but after this box and the news that they are changing the style profiles, I am sticking around!
(*) First world problems.
Oh and as always, you click and buy, I get credit at Wittlebee. I feel like a broken record.