I received my second Wittlebee box yesterday and I was much more pleased with this one than with the previous one. In case you aren’t familar, Wittlebee is a monthly kids clothing club. For $39.99/month, you get to pick your preferences (color, style, season, etc.) and they select items based on those preferences.
Here are my preferences from this month:
Size: 3-6 M
Styles needed: Long Sleeve, Onesies, Pants
Graphics: Skulls+Rock&Roll, Patterns/Plaids
Favorite Colors: Orange, Grey, White
Clothing Style: Preppy, Hipster
Accessories Needed: Pajamas
Styles not needed: Tank Tops
Climate: California Dreamin
Child’s Gender: Boy
And here is what I got in my box:
1. Luca Charles Baby Thermal Layered Tee: I love this. Like I LOVE it. It looks huge and I doubt it will fit W until the fall / winter, but that’s the point. I seriously want this for L too. Heck, and one for B. It’s Pima Cotton / Modal, so it is super super soft.
2. Tea Collection Long-Sleeved “for little citizens of the world” onesie: I also love this!! I love Tea Collection, so of course I love this.
3. cloud-mine Baseball Pant Set: I hate this. Like I HATE it. This is so not my style (or W’s for that matter). No where in my profile selections did I saw I liked red sports stuff. If it were pajamas I could deal, but it’s an actual outfit. I shudder at the thought of W wearing this.
4. American Apparel Bulldog Onesie / e & o clothing co. tie onesie: I love both of these onesies. And so does B. They are both adorable and I know W will wear the heck out of them.
5. Mis-Tee-V-Us “Game On” Sports Pant Set: Just like with #3, I HATE this. Again, I did not say I liked sports themed stuff (I believe that is an option) and I didn’t say I liked blue. I’m pretty sure I dislike this even more than the baseball outfit. W will never ever wear this. Ever.
Overall I am fairly pleased with my box. I contacted customer service about the sports sets that I HATE and am anxious to hear what they say. It may make a difference about me canceling the service or keeping it for another month. I mean, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so let’s hope they mean that! I will for sure update with their response.
Do you subscribe to Wittlebee? Are you happy with what you’ve received?