It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if….
- L is super confused every time he sees a bar of soap. It’s like a foreign concept to him.
- There were iPads and iPhones around the campfire last night. Pretty sure that’s how the pioneers did it.
- Both L and W have three 4th of July outfits. They needed them!
- I want to be in the 4th of July parade next year. Actually, I want everyone (the kids, B, my cousins, everyone). I have an entire year to plan. Shouldn’t be too hard!
- L went tubing off the back of the boat today and declared it “dumb” to have to B go with him. Whatever kid. Next time you are on your own.i
- I couldn’t stop watching the story about Christian the Lion on Animal Planet last night. That was the coolest lion ever.
- I really want a Diet Pepsi. Why is soda so bad for you anyways? Other than the chemicals, I mean. I’ll tell you. It’s because soda + chips = yummy. Water + chips = not so yummy. So basically don’t drink soda and you won’t eat chips.
- I am super excited to go fishing and catch the biggest fish (again).
- I don’t think I’ll ever learn to put sunscreen on my feet.
So what are you saying so what to this week???