1. I don’t know how this all worked out, but all the little boys were sitting together so nicely one morning. It was one of those rare, but wonderful moments when everyone was quiet and happy.
2. If you have a baby you are likely very familiar with this pose. It’s the “oh my gosh, I just ate so much milk and can’t even move pose”. I get this about once a day from W and it always cracks me up.
3. W went swimming for the first time yesterday and of course I had to snap a picture of the boys before they went in. Did W like it? Not as much as I thought he would. But he’s probably just mad he couldn’t go down the slide.
4. I forgot to share a picture of my birthday gift from B. He got me Tory Burch sunglasses and I love them. They have to snap in plates (gold’ish and silver’ish) so you never have to worry about not matching. It’s pretty much like getting two pairs of sunglasses in one!
5. Earlier this week we knocked another summer-to-do off our checklist by checking out the splash pad. He played and played like crazy and then all of a sudden decided he was gone and it was ice-cream time. Well then kid, let’s get some.
6. I seriously love W’s pillow and want one for myself. Buddy also loves it and wants one for himself.
7. I love the pure look of joy on L’s face as he is being tossed high in the air from the pool. How fun it is to be a kid!
8. Happily “jumping away”! I am so glad we dug this out. He’s not good at it by any means, but he does like to be able to look around and see what everyone is doing.
9. L and Baxter are still quite an attraction in the neighborhood. People must not see a kid driving an Escalade with a dog that looks like a stuffed animal riding shotgun a lot huh?
10. On a whim I ram to a CVS in my mom’s neighborhood the other day. I found tons of clearance diapers. Of course, I bought them all! I got 9 packs for $27. Now that’s a score!
11. I got a chance this week to gather and organize all my kids craft stuff. I also organized the bottle cabinet and the sippy cup shelf. I’m pretty pleased with myself!
12. And this? This is just sure sweetness. Every once in a while I will catch the sweetest moments between these two. Like this one. And like when W was crying and I was in the middle of making dinner and L went over to him, talked to him and rubbed his belly until he stopped. So gosh darn sweet. Pretty sure I have the best 4 kid(*) ever!
*Instead of saying 3 year old or four year old, L says 3 kid and 4 kid. “Hey when I am a 5 kid I will go to school all the time.” “Chip sprinkles” are code for crumbs. He’s so funny.