It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..
- I get annoyed when people say “wow, B really travels a lot” and then act like it’s the most awful thing in the world. I can assure you there are more awful things. And, in case you are wondering, he has been in Germany for the last few weeks. And he’s been having a great time! And so have L and I.
- My new dentist is young and hot and my husband was the one who gave me the heads up on him .
- I have no idea who M.I.A. is and I care even less that she flipped the bird at the camera during the halftime show of the Super Bowl. You can see that in your car on any given day so why is this such a big deal?
- I haven’t watched even an episode of the Bachelor this season.
- While I like the warm winter weather we are having, I am also annoyed about the mud it’s leaves in the backyard. Winter is the season of clean dog feet. Not this winter though!
What are you waiting for? It’s “So What” time!!